Free Art & News

Great Lakes Fibers - Waldorf Doll Kits, Wool Roving, Wool Felt

« Older   Newer »
view post Posted on 3/10/2022, 10:21

Group:

Home of Weir Crafts Waldorf doll-making kits, doll-making supplies, kumihimo, wool felt, wool roving, silk roving, wool locks, Greener Shades Dyes & yarn. High quality, earth-friendly craft materials with courteous and quality customer service. Responsibly and ethically sourced materials that are premium quality.

felting pad, felting paper, crafts dolls, doll crafts, craft doll, metallic wool, Felting dolls, gift cards for crafters

Thank you for coming to our web site. In 2019, we purchased Weir Crafts from Susan Weir in Ann Arbor, Michigan and moved it to northern Ohio. In December of 2021 Weir Crafts was merged with Great Lakes Fibers, my yarn and felt company, for a prefect marriage of all things woolly and Waldorf.

I have had an alpaca and llama farm for over 15 years. I started by showing camelids and fell in love with the fiber aspect. That started a snowball of interest culminting in Great Lakes Fibers. I dragged my mom to countless fiber festivals around the US, and flying to Atlanta for a huge fiber event where we learned how to wet and needle felt.

0 replies since 3/10/2022, 10:21   8 views